8 Reasons Why You’ll Want To
Outsource Your IT Support To IT TechPros
Let’s face it…computer problems can be a tremendous source of stress, aggravation and cost; but the good news is that a few precautions taken can go a long way in ensuring your data is safe and common disasters are prevented. That’s why it breaks my heart to get calls from panicked business owners looking for help when they’ve experienced a catastrophic IT failure. All too often, it could have been prevented with nothing more than routine maintenance.
Here are our top reasons why you’ll want to outsource your IT support to IT TechPros:
- We are a financially stable company with the same owner since 2006. You can count on us to be here long-term and stand by all of our work. To date, we have serviced hundreds of businesses in Southern California and have trusted us to upgrade, maintain, and fix their computer network, and we have a stellar reputation and have been recognized for many awards from reputable organizations such as the Small Business Administration (SBA) San Diego District, Asian Heritage Association San Diego, Women Business Enterprise Council – West Region, San Diego Business Journal, San Diego Magazine. IT TechPros has also been recognized and have been seen in USA Today, Huffington Post, and many others.
- We GUARANTEE 1-hour response time. When your computer network goes down, you need it fixed immediately so you can get back to running your business. We guarantee to respond to crisis within 1 hour of your call if not sooner.
- We can schedule system upgrades and fixes after normal business hours so as not to interrupt your business. System upgrades and installations can bring down your system for several hours. That’s why we can schedule these types of upgrades during the evening or weekends so as not to interrupt your 9-5 business.
- We are far less expensive than hiring full time computer support staff. By outsourcing your computer support to us, we can save your thousands on hiring, salary, and benefits.
- Our technicians are highly trained to solve your problems fast and cost effectively. Our technician all maintain over 3 vendor certifications with Industry Associations and Manufacturers, and have over 50 years of combined field experience working on hundreds of other computer networks. They are trained to find the most cost effective solution to your problem instead of charging you for expensive upgrades, hardware, and solutions that aren’t necessary.
- We GUARANTEE that we can solve your computer problem or it’s FREE. When you hire us to solve a problem, we will fix it right the first time so you can get back to running your business.
- We are big enough to handle any computer job and small enough to still provide you the individual attention you deserve. As a customer, you will have direct access to me, the owner, to handle any problems, concerns, questions, or issues you may have.
- We give flat rate project pricing. Unlike other computer support companies, we’ll give you one flat rate for a project and guarantee to deliver your solutions without charging a penny more. This gives you peace of mind knowing you won’t end up with a bill 2 or 3 times more than you anticipated or getting hit with hidden charges or extra hours.
Here Are More Reasons Why You’ll Want To Outsource Your IT to IT TechPros
Value. IT TechPros leverage and invests on the latest technologies, to deliver services in an efficient and effective way to maximize your network and your IT investments.
Optimized Performance. You benefit from our ability to execute your business IT requirements and optimize your network and workplace performance.
Agility. You benefit from our ability to deliver rapidly your project and service needs. We are able to meet stringent service level standards and change rapidly based on changes to your enterprise IT needs.
Dependability. Whether it is to manage your network, implement your projects, or provide you with our full managed services offering, our clients are loyal because of the dependable service that we provide them. You can count on us, to meet your requirements and project goals are met and delivered on time!
More Reasons to choose IT TechPros:
- Serving San Diego County since 2006.
- Over 20 Years of IT industry Experience (click here to find out more).
- IT TechPros has helped hundreds of businesses throughout Southern California.
- IT TechPros has helped thousands of computer users throughout Southern California.
- Proven Track Record (click here to watch videos from satisfied clients).
- Excellent Customer Service (click here to view client testimonials).
- Responsive to the Needs of Our Clients.
- Experts in Computer Networks
- Experts in Cloud Services & Data Center Solutions
- Recognized as an outstanding IT company by Small Business Administration San Diego District
- Recognized as an outstanding supplier of IT services by Women Business Enterprise Council – West Region
- Recognized as one of the top 100 MSP for Small Business worldwide by MSPMentor
- And simply because we care about you!
If you’re completely frustrated by slowness, crashes or other chronic computer problems, I’d like to extend a courtesy service to you that I believe you’ll truly appreciate.
Here’s what I have in mind:
At no cost (and with no hidden agenda or “gotcha” small print) I’d like to schedule a Business IT Advisor to conduct a Network Health Check of your computer network’s security, backups, speed and overall stability.
Why should you care about this?
Because if you are like most businesses, you rely HEAVILY on your company e-mail, applications and client data to run your business – and if that system is slow, buggy or in jeopardy of a major crash, then YOU are in jeopardy of not being able to service your customers.
Who needs extra headaches like that?
During this Health Check we will perform a comprehensive assessment of your entire network to look for potential problems, security loopholes, spyware, and other hidden issues that will cause the computers on your network to run slow, act funny, crash and lose data.
This service comes with ZERO strings attached and no expectations on our part. I simply want to give you a no risk way of getting to know us.
To request this service, simply click here to fill out the form to schedule this meeting. Just enter “Network Assessment” on the subject line.
Of course, if you want to speak to someone immediately about a problem or an issue you are having that is urgent, please call us at 760-913-4700.
President & CEO
IT TechPros, Inc.
Why IT TechPros